Monday, May 4, 2020

Sports book reviews by John Marsinelli


Hello all, I would like to introduce to you all a very good friend of mine.

John Marsinelli is a coworker, friend and a sports-a-holic such as myself. He is into reading and reviewing sports books. I've known John for a little while now and he continually tells me about the books he has read. So when I decided to reopen this, I figured I would ask him to join so that he can put his reviews out to the masses.

A little known fact about John is that he is a great kid, he constantly is doing things for charity, and is also training to run in the Christie Clinic marathon (which was cancelled this year due to the coronavirus).
John has aspirations to be a police officer and LOVES White Claws!

Lets all give John a warm welcome and I hope you all enjoy his reviews.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Christie Clinic Marathon in Illinois! But thanks for the shout out. I'll be sure to add some of my reviews and personal thoughts on a lot of the sports books I've read. I would love to see some feedback from the viewers and to share with their friends so we can all discuss our thoughts and ideas on this sports world!

    ReplyDelete